BOND RADAR LTD
Registration for a free trial to www.loanradar.co.uk
In this agreement:
"Information" means information, in whatever form, contained in a service;
"Permitted User" means a person who is authorised by Bond Radar Ltd to access a Service and use the information;
"Service" means any of Bond Radar Ltd's news and information services through which the Information is supplied to the 'Permitted User' by Bond Radar Ltd;
"Office Location" is a single office address used by the Permitted User;
"Password" means an individual password enabled by Bond Radar Ltd to a Permitted User enabling access to a Service.
- Bond Radar Ltd will supply the Information and the Services to the Subscriber and grants to the Subscriber a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, non-assignable licence to use the Information and the Services pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
- Bond Radar Ltd retains control and ownership of the form and content of the services. Neither the Subscriber nor the Permitted Users will acquire any ownership rights in the Services or the Information, and the Subscriber shall not alter the form or content of the Services without the written permission of Bond Radar Ltd.
- Bond Radar Ltd may alter the form and content of the Services from time to time. The Information is either proprietary to Bond Radar Ltd or is licensed from third party information providers.
Use of the Services
The Permitted User may:
(a) review and download Information from a Service for their own use;
(b) include in internal reports and/or reports to customers, on an occasional and infrequent basis, individual articles from the Information, provided that such articles (or portions of articles) are attributed to Bond Radar Ltd;
(c) Bond Radar Ltd reserves the right to charge for use of articles at some point in the future.
The Permitted User, shall not:
(a) reproduce, distribute, display, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the Information to any third party (other than as authorised in Clause 3.1(b)) other than to individuals in the Subscriber's organisation, nor make the Information available for any such use;
(b) remove, conceal or alter any copyright notices contained in the Services or the Information, or change the meaning of any article of Information
(c) create or store in any electronic form any shared library or archive of Information which could be used as a research application; or
(d) use the authority granted in clause 3.1(b) as a substitute for authorising additional users to use the Services, and for the avoidance of doubt, Permitted Users may not on a regular basis, or an irregular but frequent basis, distribute more than a few articles to any individuals who are not Permitted Users.
The Permitted User shall:
(a) use his/her best efforts to ensure that he/she is aware of and complies with the conditions of the use of the Services and/or the Information contained in this agreement.
(b) use his/her best efforts to ensure that he/she complies with any additional restrictions notified by means of any on-screen notices contained within an article of Information to which the additional restriction relates;
(c) provide Bond Radar Ltd with reasonable assistance in complying with Bond Radar Ltd's obligations under laws relating to information in respect of individual Permitted Users.
- The Permitted User may:
Warranty, liability and indemnity
- Bond Radar Ltd shall make reasonable efforts to ensure: the accuracy and reliability of the Services; the timeliness of the Information: and that the Services do not contain any computer viruses. Except as specified in this Agreement, all express or implied representations, warranties, conditions and undertakings are excluded.
- Bond Radar Ltd will not be held liable in relation to the accuracy or timeliness of the Information or for any loss or damage of any type in connection with the provision of or failure to provide the service, except as set out in clause 5. The total liability of Bond Radar Ltd under this agreement shall, to the extent permitted by law, under no circumstances exceed GBP100.
- The Permitted User shall indemnify Bond Radar Ltd for any loss or damage arising out of any use of the Information beyond the rights expressly granted to the Permitted User under this agreement.
- Without prejudice to any rights of either party, access to the Service may be terminated by Bond Radar Ltd.
- Bond Radar Ltd may suspend any Service without notice or penalty.
- The parties acknowledge and confirm that during the term of this Agreement and following its termination the parties shall treat as confidential and shall not (other than in the proper provision of the Services or as required by any applicable law) use or disclose to any person, firm or company, the terms of this Agreement and any confidential information relating to the business of and belonging to the other party, nor permit its use or disclosure. This obligation of confidentiality shall not apply to information which is publicly known (through no fault of the disclosing party) or not of commercial value to such other party.
- No public announcement, press release or circular (other than required by law or regulation) concerning this agreement will be made by either party without the prior consent of the other party, which shall not be unreasonably withheld or delayed.
- The terms and conditions set out in this agreement represent the entire agreement between both parties relating to the Services and supersede all prior agreements and representations
- Neither party may assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other party, provided however that Bond Radar Ltd may transfer any of its rights and obligations to any other member of the Bond Radar Group.
- The official language of this Agreement shall be the English language and no translation into any other language may be used in its interpretation.
- This Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- This Agreement shall be governed by, construed and take effect in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- Bond Radar Ltd grants to the Permitted User the right to access and use www.loanradar.co.uk pursuant to the terms and conditions of the agreement.
- Bond Radar Ltd will issue the Permitted User with one Password; the Password may only be used by the Permitted User.
- The Permitted User should notify Bond Radar Ltd if he/she learns or suspects that his/her Password is either being used by any person not authorised to use the Services. Bond Radar Ltd will then cancel the relevant Password and assign a new Password to the Permitted User. Bond Radar Ltd may in its reasonable discretion attach conditions to the assignment of such a new Password.
- For the purposes of this schedule and use of www.loanradar.co.uk, "Permitted User" shall be restricted to those users who have direct access to www.loanradar.co.uk via an individual password assigned to such user.